Villa Aloni is nestled on the rugged west coast of Paxos, amongst olive groves and tall cypress trees in the small and peaceful hamlet of Boikatika near to Erimitis.
This delightful 2 bedroom contemporary villa with a private pool offers spectacular views over the surrounding hillsides and down to the turquoise sea of the bay below and the Ionian sea beyond. On clear days the southern islands of Lefkas and Cephalonia are visible. Wide stone terraces surround the villa and provide comfortable areas for both sun and shade.
The well-known dramatically positioned Erimitis Sunset Bar and Restaurant is just a 5-minute stroll away. During peak summer months, occasionally music can be heard drifting from the bar. The spectacular Erimitis beach is a 5-minute drive followed by a 10-minute walk away. The villa is located near to the village of Magazia with its choice of tavernas, a traditional kafenion, an excellent mini-market, and a local bakery. The coastal villages of Gaios, Loggos, and Lakka are approximately 10 minutes by car.
- ground floor of a sitting room, kitchen & dining area, cloakroom.
- First floor of one double bedroom and en suite bathroom with shower; one twin bedroom and en suite bathroom with shower.
Private swimming pool 8 x 5.50 metres & depth 1.10 – 2.10 metres + children’s pool
- car hire recommended
- 5 minutes drive (15 minutes walk) to the outstanding beach of Erimitis
- 5 minutes walk to the famous Erimitis restaurant.
- 5 minutes drive (15 minute walk) to Magazia (4 tavernas, minimarkeτ, traditional kafenion, bakery)
- 10 minutes drive to shops, tavernas, boat hire and beaches of Loggos, Lakka, Gaios
Maid service and linen change twice weekly.
Tenancy: Minimum stay 3-5 days. Monday to Monday according to time period
Check in: 14:00
Check Out: 10:00
Sleeps : 4 to 6
Maximum occupancy: 6
Extra bed : 1 double sofa bed (25€ per day)
PETS are allowed.
|Periods||Persons||Extra Beds||Price per Extra Bed||Price per Day||Min days|
|1 Apr, 2023||–||30 Apr, 2023||4||1||30,00€||200,00€||3|
|1 May, 2023||–||31 May, 2023||4||1||30,00€||420,00€||3|
|1 Jun, 2023||–||30 Jun, 2023||4||1||30,00€||480,00€||4|
|1 Jul, 2023||–||31 Jul, 2023||4||1||30,00€||500,00€||5|
|1 Aug, 2023||–||31 Aug, 2023||4||1||30,00€||550,00€||5|
|1 Sep, 2023||–||15 Sep, 2023||4||1||30,00€||480,00€||4|
|16 Sep, 2023||–||30 Sep, 2023||4||1||30,00€||420,00€||4|
|1 Oct, 2023||–||31 Oct, 2023||4||1||30,00€||200,00€||3|