Your health is our top priority.
Due to the latest covid-19 alerts, accommodation owners are being asked to take all appropriate measures to protect our visitors and staff. Currently, everyone is being trained in the new operating rules. We are equipped with all the means to disinfect accommodation before guests arrive and after they have departed. We are closely monitoring all the new rules of the Office of Foreign Affairs and Commonwealth and local
– A special coordinator for each accommodation has been appointed as the person in charge to ensure that all health and safety measures determined by government orders are implemented. This is normally the owner of the accommodation
– Maids and anyone else required to visit the accommodation will be provided with adequate personal protection measures.
-There is special equipment (medical kit) in every accommodation in the event of an accident.
– According to the physical distance regulations, pool area has been redesigned to reflect the right distance.
– All keys are disinfected.
– Rooms are cleaned with a steam cleaner
– The owner is in collaboration with a doctor who specializes in COVID-19
– A file is kept with the details of all of the guests that will stay at the accommodation (name, nationality, date of arrival, departure day, telephone number, e-mail, address, passport/ID number).
– Antiseptic hand wash, gloves and masks are provided in each accommodation.
– The towels will be packed in cellophane
– On arrival guests cannot gain access to the accommodation until 15.00, bags cannot be left at the property. On departure guests must vacate the property by 11.00.
– You will be met at your accommodation by the owner who will hand you your keys
– Before your arrival, you will receive a form with your details (name, passport number, phone number, country, nationality). Each member of the party must fill in the form and these must be handed to the owner on arrival. We also request that this information is emailed to Thalassa Travel before arrival.
– Before your arrival, you will receive an e-mail with all the information you need to know about your stay.
– There will be no frequent change of sheets and towels and cleaning services will not be regular during the stay in the room.
– A safe distance must be maintained (between 1m and 2m) between guests anyone visiting the property
– Wash both hands regularly with soap and water.
– Payment: we recommend the use of credit cards for all transactions.
– If you feel unwell during your stay: contact the local doctor, the property owner and Thalassa Travel for advice on what to do next.
Paxos Thalassa Travel
Loggos Paxos 49082
Taxpayer ID No: 302205860
Place of Taxpayer ID No: Gaios, Paxos
Tel.: + 30 2662031662
Tel. (only winter): + 30 2662033063
Fax: + 30 26620 31662
Mobile (always available): +30 6976944748