Walking & Church visits
Paxos is one of the best islands in Greece for walkers.
Literally hundreds of ancient donkey tracks leading through terraced olive groves & through sleepy hamlets.
Buy the Ian Bleasdale walking book in our office: http://www.iankbleasdale.co.uk .
The endless paths through the olive groves and cypress groves but also the paths covered with stones, stone walls that lead to old villages or churches and water tanks, give the walker an impressive experience.
Is to help you engage with the natural world of Paxos, people and animals andat the same time free your mind and live like a local, discovering the soul of our tiny paradise.
– Discover and enter in hidden churches
– Explore secret footpaths & enjoy a wonderful walk through picturesque little paths
– Walk on sea coast or under olive trees
– Pass through old stone houses and villages of Paxos
We Provide :
– Guided Group trips that offer you the chance to walk as part of a group, meet new people and
make friends while exploring Paxos
– Private guided walks that offer you the opportunity to plan your route and manage
your time as you wish
Church & Villages
A unique opportunity to see inside the beautiful church at Ypapandi and to climb its bell tower for amazing views across the north of the island. From Magazia to Lakka, pass through 7 traditional villages, see the amazing cliffs at Kastinida before a cooling swim on beautiful beach of Mesorachi
Start Time: 9:30 at Magazia PAWS Building
Mystery of Antipaxos
Discover Antipaxos away from the crowds, meander inland along old tracks and pathways, enjoy some popular local wine and meze on the beautiful Voutoumi beach once the masses have left. Return to Loggos at sunset.
Start Time: 17:30 Loggos Harbour
Start Point : Loggos Car Park
Visit Koutsi Village, Analipsi & St.Kiriaki church, Windmill Ruins, Explore and swim at Kipos or Marmari beach
Start Time : 9:30
Camara – Tripitos Arch
West Coast of Paxos
Be one of the few to walk on the Camara Arch,
Beautiful views of Mousmouli bay
Magnificent 360° views of Gaios, the Mainland and Antipaxos
Start Time: 9:30 outside Paxos Hotel Club
– Suitable shoes for outdoor activities are recommended
– Choose your clothes according to the season and weather conditions
(warm clothes, waterproofs, protection against the sun…), and the environment
– Always bring a snack and a bottle of water
– For summer period day walks, do not forget your hat, swimming costume and a towel
– For sunset walks, a torch is essential
Early booking is highly recommended!
Contact us to sign up now and more info
Mob/Sms: +30 697 6944748
Tel: +30 2662031662