Walking & Church visits
Paxos is one of the best islands in Greece for walkers.
Literally hundreds of ancient donkey tracks leading through terraced olive groves & through sleepy hamlets.
Buy the Ian Bleasdale walking book in our office: http://www.iankbleasdale.co.uk .
The endless paths through the olive groves and cypress groves but also the paths covered with stones between
stone walls that lead to old villages or churches and water tanks, give the walker an impressive experience.
Is to help you engage with the natural world of Paxos, people and animals andat the same time free your mind and live like a local, discovering the soul of our tiny paradise.
– Discover and get in hidden churches
– Explore secret footpaths & enjoy a wonderful walk through picturesque little paths
– Walk on sea coast or under olive trees
– Pass through old stone houses and villages of Paxos
We Provide :
– Guided Group trips that offer you the chance to walk as part of a group meet new people and
make friends while exploring Paxos
– Private guided walks that offer you the opportunity to plan your route and manage
your time as you wish
– Suitable shoes for outdoor activities are recommended
– Choose your clothes according to the season and weather conditions
(warm clothes, waterproofs, protection against the sun…), and the environment
– Always bring a snack and a bottle of water
– For summer period day walks, do not forget your hat, swimming costume and a towel
– For sunset walks, a torch is essential
Early booking is highly recommended!
Contact us to sign up now and more info
Mob/Sms: +30 697 6944748
Tel: +30 2662031662